2014년 8월 12일 화요일

Photo Essay


GLPS Summer Camp 2014

It had already been two weeks in the GLPS camp, which is in KMLA. 
KMLA is one of the best high scool in Korea. 
It was a glory to go to this camp and stay in KMLA. I will show seven pictures to introduce about it. I am  really enjoying and will be enjoying the days left in GLPS.
 Taking pictures are very good. It helps you to remember 
important moments of your life.


1. Dormitory 


Dormitory
It is the place that we live in. In one room, there are two rooms and a bathroom. The dormitory was better than what I thought about. It was very clean, and it was also very comfortable to live in. There are three people in each room, so it makes six people including me in a whole room. My roommates are all very kind ,and it is very fun to play and talk with them. In class time, sometimes I will think about going to the room quickly. It is because I want to talk about our day. :)
 2. Hills    
One of the hills
Because KMLA is on the mountain, there are a lot of hills, which makes everybody really tired. The picture shows one of the steep hills in KMLA. From the picture it might not look very steep because I took the picture up the hills, if you see the hill from the down part, it will look very steep. Most of the time, when we go up the hills or stairs, we will grab other person's back pack, and other will garb one others. It will be made in to a long train. It will be a easy time for the people who grab others. However, the fist person will be very tired and it may also be a very hard time to them because he is pulling everyone up the hills.  
                                        

3. The Buildings
 KMLA is a pretty big campus. There are a lot of buildings in here. The picture shows in Korean the signs of places where to go, and there is already a lot. There is gym, English Education Place, and also many other places. The first day I came here, I was scared that I would be list in the campus. I was because the campus was very big ans it also contained a lot of forests. For the first week, I followed the teacher to every place. However, now I think that I did not actually have to worry about anything! I just naturally knowing the geography of this campus!

   
4. Flowers 
There are a lot of flowers and trees in the campus, which also allows a lot of bees and other kinds of bugs to come. I do not like the insects.....They are all very big and disgusting........ However, I really enjoy looking at the flowers in the campus. :)



5. Building
 The picture shows the picture of the place where we have blog & writing class. This building is closest to our dormitory, so I like here the best. Also, this building looks like a traditional Korean building. It looks very cool. It is also different from other schools, other school's building are very normal different from this one. I really like this building. 





6. Plants& Flowers 
As I said in the front, I really like the flowers in the campus. There are many different kinds of flowers and they are all beautiful. Sometimes, my friends will put a flower and put it in their ear and do strange things. It is very funny. 

7. Classrooms
  The picture is the outside view of our blog & writing class. I like the classrooms and the building in KMLA. The buildings and classrooms are very unique, which makes it special from other schools.


I really like and enjoy my life in KMLA. There are many things that I learned, and there are also many new things that I saw. For example, I never saw a school buildings like this. It is very unique. After doing this project, I learned that taking pictures of your life is very  important. " A picture means a million words" ← I agree with this now. :) Pictures helps you to remember every single moment of your life. It might be an exiting moment, sad moment, and it might also be a sad moment. Remembering moments in your life is ★IMPORTANT★

댓글 3개:

  1. Thanks for posting a good photo essay via blog post about the camp life here at GLPS Jae Yeon. As the font of your writing differs from the introduction and conclusion I like to suggest to watch out for presentation style and not cut and paste. Keep up the good work.

    답글삭제
  2. wowwowwow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    what a wonderful pictures

    답글삭제